Over the last few years, art-making technology has made huge leaps, especially in the portable scene (both tablet PCs and iPad/Android tablets). Given that, the info in these old posts will be pretty outdated, but several points hold true:
- You want a powerful system with plenty of RAM to do print-ready work.
- File management and workflow customization is still most powerful on a PC/Mac versus an iPad or Android tablet (but that difference becomes less every year).
- Traditional media isn’t going anywhere, both for enjoyment’s sake, and the speed/quality you can achieve with certain media applications.
With that said, here’s a collection of my art tool reviews!
Art Tech/Tools Posts
- Mobilestudio Pro 16 Review
- Cintiq Companion Review
- Canon Pixma Pro 100 Review
- Surface Pro and Manga Studio Review
- Surface Pro – Getting Pressure To Work on v1 and v2
- Surface Pro Lap Board (For increased productivity)
- Special analog tool post: Brush Pen Reviews!
Above: Me, doing my tablet computer thing in a video by Intel. An embarrassing title, but a nice video.